This group supports the sharing of Colorado Overview Samples that SLV BOCES They are prioritized "to help teachers know how much time they should be devoting to a sparticular objective. Learning objective prioroties are color coded. See individual resources for specifics.
The San Luis BOCES and its member districts encourages teachers and districts to copy and use these units as best supports their local programs and students. These guides make use of the Curriculum Overview Sample guides developed by the Colorado Department of Education. They were "enhanced" in partnership with districts and teachers in the San Luis BOCES and supported with state and federal grant funds.
They are being provided and shared with the following Creative Commons Copyright.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.